From: Louis-Philippe Brochu <lpbrochu@×××××××××.ca>
To: Miguel S Filipe <m3thos@×××××××.pt>
Cc: Jonathan Hunt <jhuntnz@××××××××××××××××.net>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Too little, too late.
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 2002 18:11:57
1 Something similar happened to me too. Now i know there is a big
2 difference between fsck and mkfs!!
3
4 I just finished installing my Gentoo 1.2 system and wanted to do a
5 backup. I was going to do a filesystem check before backuping. However,
6 i made a mistake and typed mkfs... wouff... whole system gone! :(
10 Louis-Philippe Brochu
11