From: Gontran Zepeda <gontran@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC - apache start page.
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:11:00
1 % Chuck Short wrote:
2 >
3 > We are thinking of changing the layout of the apache start page
4 > for the apache ebuilds. The current idea can be found:
5 >
6 > http://dev.gentoo.org/~zul/apache/
7
8 Perhaps moving the "Seeing this instead..." section to the top of the page
9 in parallel with the dist default index, with all of the Gentoo specific
10 content below.
11
12 It's a lovely effort, but I'm grasping at straws trying to understand the
13 'Welcome to Gentoo' message at the top of the page. Wouldn't 'Welcome to
14 Apache' or 'Apache Installation Succesful' be more sensical?
17 Gontran
18 E Pluribus Unix
21 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list