From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] What sort of infrastructure programs/features do we want?
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 07:46:12
1 On Saturday 20 September 2003 00:34, C. Brewer wrote:
2 > So if we don't have one anymore, or never had one, this implies we're
3 > tools? Gee, it's bad enough some of you treat us that way, without the
4 > added insult of the name-calling:(
5
6 alright a lot of people miss interpreted me ...
7 i wasnt saying everyone who is a non-developer is a tool, i was saying i didnt
8 want people signing up for a gentoo account just to mess around with it and/
9 or be stupid in general. for example generating spam or bothering people or
10 impersonating and such. i like people, really i do, i just try to think of
11 the bad people and preventing them from causing crap. :p
12 -mike