From: Andrej Kacian <ticho@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Something positive! (was Re: Client-serve flags (again ;))
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:09:38
1 On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 12:28:29 -0600
2 Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > > Thing is that kinda stuff just puts ppl off; i've seen you carry on
5 > > bugzilla but i always thought fair enough he's stressed and working on
6 > > loads a bugs; if you really wanted to say that crap to me, you could have
7 > > emailed me.
8 >
9 > Wow, somebody took that completely the wrong way. It was nothing more than a
10 > joke.
11
12 This is a fine example of how different people are in perceiving jokes.
13
14 BTW, I never understood why are certain people so touchy about homosexuality,
15 while others joke about it with their peers daily (and very personally).
16
17 Kind regards,
18 --
19 Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <ticho at gentoo dot org>
20 Gentoo Linux Developer - net-mail, antivirus, sound, x86