From: Markus Nigbur <pyrania@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Iggy Repop
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 21:12:01
1 Welcome back my darling!
2
3 Hope you enjoyed the last months of freedom.
4 If you're still interested in BugDay stuff, you should contact kloeri
5 *wink*
6
7 Regards,
8 Markus
9
10 On Wed, 2004-08-25 at 22:15, Seemant Kulleen wrote:
11 > Hello Everybody! (Hello, Dr. Nick!)
12 >
13 > It gives me great pleasure to welcome back to the fold, our own Brian
14 > Jackson (iggy). He'll be working on courier (maybe) and other
15 > miscellaneous stuffs. He's been a highly valued member of the Gentoo
16 > team before, and it's a relief to have him back.
17 >
18 > Please do welcome him.
19 >
20 > Love,