From: Daniel Goller <morfic@g.o>
To: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] xorg-x11-6.8.0-r1 ready to go stable on all archs
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 03:39:31
1 the block would help them see that they cant use 3.x.y unless it is
2 given a all clear by xorg and ati-drivers teams
3 ie, dont waste people trying one with the other until it works, those
4 who can try will anyway and those not capable to step out side the box
5 will appreciate not fighting xorg 6.8.0-r1 until working ati-drivers
6 exist, like luke-jr said, dont block a certain version or range, block
7 it altogether
8
9 Donnie Berkholz wrote:
10