From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Introducing stable profiles for arm64 (aarch64)
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2017 14:36:22
1 On 02/03/2017 11:26 PM, Mart Raudsepp wrote:
2 > Hello,
3 >
4 > I am working towards having a clean deptree for arm64 and afterwards
5 > marking the non-hardened 5 arm64 profiles stable (or 4 - I don't see
6 > value in the developer profile without the desktop specific
7 > subprofiles, until there are mix-ins).
10 It's good to hear that I'll soon be able to get some of my packages
11 stable on arm64, that'll encourage me even more to switch some of my
12 smaller servers to it (for power/heat reasons). :D
15 Matthew Thode (prometheanfire)