From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Resignation
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 13:12:51
1 On 7/31/06, Joshua Jackson <tsunam@g.o> wrote:
2 > Thirdly, I know one of the issues with one of the leaders of the
3 > project, is the fact that they are not a ebuild developer. I'd like to
4 > have them take the second quiz simply to prove that they have the
5 > knowledge to be trusted to review the ebuilds. Course with the number
6 > that he's seen I'm sure he's helped take care of things that would
7 > make the rest of us go...how did they think that was ever a good idea.
8
9 What if a well respected ebuild developper that supports the project
10 volunteered to join it ? It could add some credibility to it and
11 reduce the number of reasons that some people could shout about. I'm
12 concerned that those against sunrise will claim that passing the end
13 quizz doesn't give the sunrise leaders any more experience and
14 credibility overnight.
15
16 Denis.
17 --