From: "Wulf C. Krueger" <philantrop@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New eclass: cmake-utils.eclass
Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 22:37:01
1 Hello!
2
3 On Sunday, 09. September 2007 21:15:12 Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
4 > KDE4's build system is based on CMake and seeing that more and more KDE
5 > and non-KDE applications are using it, we have created a new
6 > cmake-utils.eclass [3] which allows for easier implementation of
7 > ebuilds for those applications.
8
9 We've implemented the fixes that were asked for on this list and they have
10 been extensively tested. Thus, I'd like to re-submit our
11 cmake-utils.eclass because I want to commit it to the tree on Sunday
12 unless there are more objections:
13
14 http://tinyurl.com/368lzh [1]
15