From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Standardise the variable for including eclasses only once
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2014 20:35:39
1 On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 7:04 AM, Michael Palimaka <kensington@g.o>
2 wrote:
3
4 > On 07/04/2014 07:26 PM, Ulrich Mueller wrote:
5 > > I have no strong preference for the variable's value. Is testing for
6 > > a non-empty value sufficient? Then we should assign something simple
7 > > (like "1"). If not, any string that is sufficiently random (like the
8 > > one used in eutils) should be good.
9 >
10 > I believe vapier introduced the original check and random value, so
11 > perhaps he knows.
14 I forwarded this thread to him. It was a holiday for America over the
15 weekend, so perhaps waiting one or two days for his reply would be
16 appreciated.
17
18 -A