From: Pieter Van den Abeele <pvdabeel@g.o>
To: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ppc64 + bugs.gentoo.org
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 20:07:17
1 perfect
2
3 On 14 Feb 2004, at 19:59, Jason Wever wrote:
4
5 > On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:51:29 -0500
6 > Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o> wrote:
7 >
8 >> just to follow this up ... does anyone have problems with me removing
9 >> the two Products 'Gentoo Linux/PPC' and 'Gentoo Linux/SPARC' ?
10 >> the correct filing for them imho is 'Gentoo Linux' and then setting
11 >> the
12 >> 'Hardware' field to ppc or sparc
13 >> bug-wranglers have no problems making sure the bugs get to the correct
14 >> maintainers and we could look into patching bugzilla slightly into
15 >> assigning bugs based upon the Hardware field
16 >
17 > Sounds good to me.
18 >
19 > --