From: "Michał Górny" <mgorny@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev-announce <gentoo-dev-announce@l.g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Another CI upgrade imminent!
Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2019 06:17:49
1 Good news, everyone.
2
3 Since radhermit fixed the main blocker for pkgcheck upgrade, I will be
4 deploying another attempt today. Please take cover and expect huge
5 explosion once it starts running. In particular, it seems that ~riscv
6 people consider repoman overrated and the new version of pkgcheck seems
7 to detect much more breakage (don't ask me why it wasn't reported
8 before!)
9
10 In other words, please don't panic if you see a lot of new breakages.
11 It's not you suddenly committing it, it's just us. Hopefully there
12 won't be false positives but can't guarantee that either. I'll let you
13 know when the upgrade is done and the report is reliable.
16 Best regards,
17 Michał Górny