From: HeinrichWendel <lanius@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] regarding app-rox (attempt n. 2)
Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 14:40:12
1 On Thursday 25 November 2004 14:33, Sergey Kuleshov wrote:
2 > Hello All!
3 >
4 > I've already rose the question a few months ago, but then I haven't done
5 > anything about it. And because, I am not sure, what the formal
6 > procedures are now, I guess I'd be better off asking again :)
7 >
8 > So to the point. There is a bug #51996 with a few (around 20) ebuilds
9 > for Rox Desktop. Author of those ebuilds told me, that more are coming
10 > soon. I guess it makes sense to make a category app-rox for those,
11 > rather than throw them to different categories.
12 >
13 > P.S. I have been really busy with university work lately, but now I'll
14 > try to get back to active work for gentoo...
15
16 I currently maintain rox-filer. App-rox seems fine for me as category, because
17 there are not too much ebuilds for more than one category.
20 > Regards,
21 mfg, heinrich
24 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list