From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] djbdns and svc-dnscache
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 12:00:57
1 Collins Richey wrote:
2 >
3 > After installing djbdns, I tried the /etc/rc.d/svc-dnscache setup script,
4 > but this is broken.
5 >
6 > The setup appears to be ok, but when I boot, after svc-dnscache starts I
7 > get continual messages for svscan
8 >
9 > svscan: warning: unable to stat dnscache: file does not exist
10 > svscan: warning: unable to stat 80svc-dnscache: file does not exist
11 >
12 > You crossed your figures with names somewhere - how can I fix the script.
13 >
14 > Right now I'm loggin in from a different console, as the messiges on the
15 > primary console make it impossible to login.
18 To fix the script change the SERVICE line in svc-dnscache to
19 SERVICE="svc-dnscache"
20
21 bye achim~
22