From: Ciaran McCreesh <ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] My wishlist for EAPI 5
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 12:27:40
On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 14:16:13 +0200
Pacho Ramos <pacho@g.o> wrote:
> What we *also* need is to document this requirements to let people > present that work directly instead of losing days figuring out what is > needed or what not
The requirement is that the PMS team needs to be able to understand the proposal, and that someone needs to do however much work is necessary (which varies massively from proposal to proposal -- multilib is at least a thousand times more complicated than adding a new function that outputs stuff based upon a use flag) to be able to present it in a form acceptable to the Council. That's all there is to it. There is no lengthy form P123b.5 to fill in or anything like that. -- Ciaran McCreesh