From: "»Q«" <boxcars@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Suggestion: INVALID -> NOCHANGE in bugzilla
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2007 00:48:13
1 "Kevin F. Quinn" <kevquinn@g.o> wrote:
2
3 > Closing INVALID is like saying they never had an issue - when clearly
4 > they did have an issue, even if it was just an issue of understanding.
5
6 If bugs.gentoo.org users think that it's like saying there's no issue,
7 ISTM the problem is with their understanding of bugzilla.
8
9 IMO a bugs.gentoo.org faq could help, with info about how to file a
10 useful bug, what to do if your bug is marked invalid, etc. I'm not
11 qualified to write such a thing (at least not a good one), so all I can
12 do is toss the idea into the list.
15 »Q«
18 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list