From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] mask and force various profile specific USE flags
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 16:48:29
1 On Sat, 2007-02-17 at 15:22 -0800, Zac Medico wrote:
2 > We can make this change to the profiles immediately because use.mask
3 > support has been available for a long time, and use.force is simply
4 > ignored by older versions of portage. Thoughts?
5
6 If this is done, will anyone who makes such changes to their profiles
7 shoot me a .diff for it? I'd like to include this in the release
8 snapshot so it's already done on new installs.
11 Chris Gianelloni
12 Release Engineering Strategic Lead
13 Alpha/AMD64/x86 Architecture Teams
14 Games Developer/Council Member/Foundation Trustee
15 Gentoo Foundation