From: Eray Aslan <eras@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Package up for grabs: app-misc/mime-types
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 13:11:17
1 On Wed, Dec 15, 2021 at 02:57:53PM +0100, Dirkjan Ochtman wrote:
2 > Despite my best intentions to get around to fixing this up and doing a
3 > good job of gathering assorted collections of mime types/extensions
4 > into something great for Gentoo users, I haven't gotten very far in
5 > doing so. If anyone else wants to pick this up, that would be great.
6
7 added myself as maintainer and pushed mime-types-2.1.53 with new
8 upstream. will mask - and then remove - mime-types-9 next week if there
9 are no objections.
12 Eray