From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] A script to help in updating configuration files
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 09:59:55
1 On Thu, Sep 06, 2001 at 06:44:34PM +0300, Einar Karttunen wrote:
2
3 > I added some more functionality to it so it can be used
4 > better. It even has a minimal help :-)
5 >
6 > - Einar Karttunen
7
8 OK; I'm in the process of adding some additional functionality too.
9 I tweaked the version you sent over so that it has colorized diffs.
10 I'll merge in your new additions and post the result sometime tomorrow.
11 Please continue to enhance your script as you have time.
12
13 Best Regards,
16 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
17 Chief Architect/President http://www.gentoo.org