From: Martin Schlemmer <azarah@g.o>
To: Gentoo-Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [Fwd: Re: Amiga Expo - the alternative platform event]
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:33:53
1 On Wed, 2002-01-30 at 21:19, Daniel Robbins wrote:
2 > Hey people,
3 >
4 > I wanted to get feedback on AmigaExpo again, since our gentoo mailing
5 > lists died about the time I asked the question previously. AmigaExpo is
6 > happening in late March in Baltimore, Maryland. There's going to be a
7 > lot of (obviously) next-gen Amiga stuff, retro stuff, and apparently
8 > alternative OS stuff like Linux and QNX. What do people think about
9 > having a presence at AmigaExpo for showing off Gentoo Linux?
10 >
11 > Best Regards,
12 >
13 > Daniel
16 Great idea. Hopefully it will attract some more talent
17 to our ranks.
18
19 As I will not be able to make it (distance :( ), best of luck
20 if we do decide to go!
23 Greetings,
27 Martin Schlemmer
28 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Developer
29 Cape Town, South Africa