From: Mikael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@××××××××××.org
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] gnome-print
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:49:26
1 ons 2001-10-24 klockan 16.49 skrev Djamil ESSAISSI:
2
3 > yup same here !
4 > from gnumeric it's sad 'cause gnumeric is finally worth installing !
5 > from mozilla ok 'cause it just html -> ps convertion
6 > but it seems whatever is going thru gnome-print system dont make it
7 > i have a feeling it must be configured ...
8
9 Hi!
10
11 I don't know what it is, it worked here before but not now, might be
12 some library that's behaving bad. I'll get back when I need more (or if
13 Azarah beats me too it).
14
15 // Micke
19 Mikael Hallendal
20 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
21 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden