From: Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, infra@g.o, Dan Armak <danarmak@×××××.com>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Leaving Gentoo
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:24:04
1 Hi all,
2
3 I'm leaving Gentoo. This isn't due to ill feelings or anything like that; I
4 just have no time to work on Gentoo anymore, and have been 'dormant' for many
5 months now. This isn't going to change anytime soon, and so there's no point
6 in my keeping the account.
7
8 I've enjoyed working on Gentoo over the years, and have learned a lot and met
9 many interesting people... Take care everyone, and take care of Gentoo for
10 me :-)
11
12 Infra: please remove my accounts and cvs/ssh access, kde herd membership, and
13 homedir. I'll unsubscribe myself from the lists as needed, but please
14 unsubscribe me from the kde@g.o and from -core, since I'm not sure how
15 to do that myself.
16
17 I'll be reachable by email at danarmak@×××××.com. I'd appreciate it if
18 danarmak@g.o email continues to be redirected for a little while,
19 either to danarmak@×××××.com or to where it currently goes via my ~/.forward.
22 Dan Armak
23 Gentoo Linux developer (KDE)
24 Public GPG key: http://dev.gentoo.org/~danarmak/danarmak-gpg-public.key
25 Fingerprint: DD70 DBF9 E3D4 6CB9 2FDD 0069 508D 9143 8D5F 8951