From: Toby Dickenson <tdickenson@××××××××××××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: Matt Thrailkill <xwred1@×××××××××.net>, gentoo-dev@g.o, jesse <yoda@××××××.com>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Weekly News Letter - "Where is Gentoo Linux 1.4"
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 10:05:13
1 On Thursday 26 June 2003 00:20, Matt Thrailkill wrote:
2 > Yes, I'd be willing to contribute some time and resources to such a
3 > project also.
4
5 Me too.
6
7 Do you think it makes sense for this to be a shared stable tree?
8
9 My private stable portage tree dates from last November. I have added
10 bleeding-edge versions of some packages that I know well, and have held back
11 from installing security-critical bug fixes to packages where I am not
12 exposed to the specific vulnerabilities. I dont think many other people would
13 want to use my stable tree.
14
15 What do your trees look like?
20 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list