From: AGottinger@t-online.de (Achim Gottinger)
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] more gnome-apps ebuild (and resend blufish ebuild)
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 11:29:10
1 Philippe Namias wrote:
2 >
3 > Hi,
4 >
5 > I add some more ebuild gnome apps yesterday. And sorry for my bluefish ebuild
6 > from yesterday.
7 >
8 > So i add :
9 >
10 > anjuta
11 > firestarter
12 > gaim
13 > memprof
14 > pan
15 > xsu
16 > blufish (the good one)
17 > gimp 1.2.1 (update)
18 > gftp
21 Thank you philippe,
22
23 Can you take care that all you ebuild's install man and info pages to
24 /opt/gnome/share/{man,info} and that
25 etc stuff goes into /etc/opt/gnome. These are the places FHS2.1 uses.
26 Stuff like ssh, pam, bonobo, readline, nls (gettext) support should be
27 only build-in if the USE flags are set.
28
29 I commited gnome-base packages for gnome-1.4_beta2. You can take a look
30 into current-packages.rc4 how
31 far I am. Maybe you want to give it a try. It uses nautilus instead of
32 mc. I'm working on a mozilla package
33 that nautilus can link against at the moment. Tomorrow I will go on with
34 gnome-libs/gnome-apps stuff. We still
35 miss alot of realy basic gnome packages.
36
37 achim~