From: "M. J. Everitt" <m.j.everitt@×××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, james <garftd@×××××××.net>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Handling ebuild logging output in Portage (Was: gpg: signing failed: Inappropriate ioctl for device)
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2016 22:39:28
1 At the risk of starting a flame war, two minor netiquette tips... ;)
2
3 1) Top or mid-posting is not recommended .. makes following the thread
4 harder [note my deliberate misuse here!]
5 2) PLEASE PLEASE sort out your clock .. I have emails from you (yeah I
6 know Thunderbird is ****) from the future year 2026 which don't really
7 belong at the top of my mail folder.....
8
9 Tyvm,ia,
10
11 Michael.
12 PS. Yes, I was aware of the elogv package, I think its mentioned in
13 whatever docs for PORTAGE_ELOG_*. If it needs updating for EAPI6 we'll
14 have to hunt down a maintainer....
15