From: Thomas Anderson <gentoofan23@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Arch Testing Tool
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 14:16:09
1 On Wednesday 10 October 2007 04:54:13 Christian Faulhammer wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > all arch devs interested in above tool (app-portage/gatt-svn), I wrote
5 > a little introduction for it. See Planet.
6 >
7 > V-Li
8
9 From the Blog Post:
10
11 1. emerge the package with different USE flags
12
13 Tasks 1, 2, 4 and 5 can be automated, while 3 needs some experience and
14 brain-work.
15
16 Gentoo Arch Testing Tool (Gatt) which comes in very handy at least in phase 1.
17
18 However, the current gatt can't merge the packages with different USE flags
19 yet(--with-use). Just thought I'd point that out.
20
21 Thanks for the great tool!
22 --
23 2.6.22-gentoo-r8