From: David Bryson <david@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Others attending Defcon?
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 17:13:04
1 On Tue, Jul 27, 2004 at 12:27:38PM -0400, Peter Johanson wrote:
2 > Hey all,
3 >
4 > somewhat short notice, but just wanted to see who all (if any) were
5 > attending defcon this coming weekend. I'll be there, if people want to
6 > meet for a BOF, or do key signing, whatnot. I don't know exactly where
7 > i'm staying yet, but i'm getting in thursday night around 10pm.
8 >
9 > -pete
10
11 yup I'll be there staying at the alexis park. a BOF or a signing might be fun.
12 Vegas here I come!
13 Dave
16 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list