From: Christian Faulhammer <opfer@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: New developer: Ricardo Mendoza (ricmm)
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2008 15:52:01
1 Luis Francisco Araujo <araujo@g.o>:
2
4 > Hash: SHA1
5 >
6 > Petteri Räty wrote:
7 > | Hailing from the Venezuela, more precisely Caracas, we have Ricardo
8 > | "ricmm" Mendoza. When he's not fighting in the jungles, he likes to
9 > play | around with those expensive paper weights that some people
10 > call mips | computers. Luckily for him he will be soon moving to the
11 > comfort of | Europe. Now it's time to release all that anguish on
12 > ricardo (yes jakub, | I mean you) and bash him into a keywording
13 > spree: | http://tinyurl.com/2acoqd
14 > |
15 > | Regards,
16 > | Petteri
17 > |
18 >
19 > Bienvenido Ricardo! , it's always good to increase our south-america
20 > conspiracy around here ... even if it is for mips :-]
21
22 /me is glad that he fits into several conspiracies at once...only
23 causes problem if the South-American guys are conspiring against
24 Germany's.
25
26 V-Li
29 Christian Faulhammer, Gentoo Lisp project
30 <URL:http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/lisp/>, #gentoo-lisp on FreeNode
31
32 <URL:http://www.faulhammer.org/>