From: Alexander Gretencord <arutha@×××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] forums
Date: Wed, 07 Aug 2002 04:07:35
1 On Tuesday 06 August 2002 22:06, Kyle Manna wrote:
2 [causes for downtime snipped]
3
4 > I was hoping I could wait and write this email later and be able to tell
5 > you all that the server is finally stable, but it isn't. I guess I will
6 > write that email later.
7
8 Well I don't wanna know when it's up, I can see that myself, but I wanna know
9 when it's down why it's down so I know what's going on. If I see why
10 something is down I can more easily wait for it to come up again. So Thanks
11 for this mail :)
12
13 > Holy cow, did I write all this? Jeez..
14
15 Exactly what I thought when I got it :)
18 Alex
21 "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety
22 deserve neither liberty nor safety."
23 Benjamin Franklin