From: Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, hasufell <hasufell@g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-commits] gentoo-x86 commit in media-sound/umurmur: metadata.xml ChangeLog
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 2013 17:34:38
1 On 12/25/2013 01:26 PM, hasufell wrote:
2
3 > You are interfering with my workflow and I already told you why I kept
4 > the useflag, so stop reverting my commits after I told you the reasons
5 > in a private mail.
6 >
7 > QA is more than just running repoman and doing random commits on other
8 > peoples ebuilds. (besides that you already managed to break the
9 > Manifest of this stable package last time)
12 Soooooooooooo ....
13
14 25 Dec 2013; Julian Ospald <hasufell@g.o> metadata.xml:
15 revert pseudo-QA commit
16
17 25 Dec 2013; Patrick Lauer <patrick@g.o> metadata.xml:
18 Remove unneeded useflag description from metadata.xml
19
20 23 Dec 2013; Julian Ospald <hasufell@g.o> metadata.xml:
21 add unused useflag since the breakage is expected to be temporary
24 <irker104> AutoRepomanReport for Wed Dec 25 17:22:16 UTC 2013
25 <irker104> AutoRepomanWarning: media-sound/umurmur/metadata.xml: unused
26 local USE-description: 'polarssl'
29 Why the bleeping bleep are you KNOWINGLY introducing a useless
30 regression that serves no purpose but to annoy some people, and then add
31 a passive-agressive Changelog entry?
32
33 Fix your workflow, man ... and don't cause useless warning spam if you
34 can avoid it.