From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] anybody interested in writing a Perl ebuild?
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:36:41
On 24 May 2012 19:01, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
> I've never had very good luck with g-cpan.  I thought there were a lot > of dev-perl ebuilds in portage for CPAN modules and that g-cpan was > for those that hadn't been added to portage yet?
Yes, to an extent. Also, if you haven't already, check out the perl-experiemental overlay, which has a much, much larger collection of Perl Module ebuilds. Its not as well maintained as the main tree, but its not bad IMO* you might get lucky and somebody might put it in the tree for you if g-cpan doesn't want to work. * biased, I do a large amount of that =p -- Kent perl -e  "print substr( \"edrgmaM  SPA NOcomil.ic\\@tfrken\", \$_ * 3, 3 ) for ( 9,8,0,7,1,6,5,4,3,2 );"