From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] anybody interested in writing a Perl ebuild?
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 10:36:41
1 On 24 May 2012 19:01, Grant <emailgrant@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > I've never had very good luck with g-cpan.  I thought there were a lot
3 > of dev-perl ebuilds in portage for CPAN modules and that g-cpan was
4 > for those that hadn't been added to portage yet?
5
6 Yes, to an extent. Also, if you haven't already, check out the
7 perl-experiemental overlay, which has a much, much larger collection
8 of Perl Module ebuilds.
9
10 Its not as well maintained as the main tree, but its not bad IMO*
11
12 you might get lucky and somebody might put it in the tree for you if
13 g-cpan doesn't want to work.
14
15 * biased, I do a large amount of that =p
21 Kent
22
23 perl -e  "print substr( \"edrgmaM  SPA NOcomil.ic\\@tfrken\", \$_ * 3,
24 3 ) for ( 9,8,0,7,1,6,5,4,3,2 );"