From: Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] [Slight OT] irssi charconv plugin.
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2004 20:36:33
1 Hello all!
2 As part of my effort of trying to make Gentoo work with UTF8 properly
3 (don't tell me that it is working at this stage ;) I am trying to fix
4 the irss-charconv plugin available in portage. The current version lacks
5 a lot of important functions. So far I've managed to make it recode /me
6 and /topic messages. Something which doesn't work - is displaying text
7 in the topic bar.
8
9 If someone has any idea on how to fix that, or know any source where I
10 can read about, I would highly appreciate any hints.
11
12 P.S. Btw, which irc commands except /msg, /me, /topic and /kick might
13 contain text which needs to be recoded?
14
15 Wkr,
16 --
17 Sergey Kuleshov <svyatogor@g.o>