From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] [RFC] fixing up portage implicit RDEPEND behavior
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 18:58:03
1 On Friday 03 November 2006 08:29, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > so to recap, the fix here changes it back to the historically documented
3 > behavior that the implicit RDEPEND happens in ebuilds regardless of what
4 > eclasses do
5 Fine by me, that would probably solve quite a bit of problems (and although I
6 tried, I can't think of a way how restoring this will break stuff.. the worse
7 it can do is making pointless some extra DEPEND="${RDEPEND}" or vice-versa in
8 ebuilds).
11 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò - http://farragut.flameeyes.is-a-geek.org/
12 Gentoo/Alt lead, Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Sound, ALSA, PAM, KDE, CJK, Ruby ...