From: Peter Stuge <peter@×××××.se>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Catalyst news item
Date: Thu, 30 Jan 2014 14:58:19
1 Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
2 > +After many years of stalled development
3
4 I'm quite allergic to statements like this.
5
6 Remember that you may not really be representing everyone when you
7 express your own opinion - even if it is shared by many.
8
9 "many years of stalled development" can only be true if there was no
10 development whatsoever for "many" years - which I don't really think
11 fits catalyst at all.
12
13 I think the statements discards the efforts that have gone into
14 catalyst during the last "many years" - however small!
17 //Peter