From: Bertram Scharpf <lists@×××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Slapd calls nss_ldap before opening its ports
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:18:22
1 Hi,
2
3 Am Montag, 29. Okt 2007, 07:45:48 -0400 schrieb Mike Frysinger:
4 > On Monday 22 October 2007, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
5 > > when setting up LDAP Pam authentication I encountered a
6 > > problem that seems to be neither Slapd- nor
7 > > nss_ldap-specific.
8 >
9 > for future reference, this belongs on the users list or the forums, not the
10 > development list
11
12 I asked this to the users list. My question was totally
13 ignored. I asked the OpenLDAP list, too. There I was
14 blocked; they told me I were off-topic. 'nss_ldap' itself
15 has no list as far as I can see. Where else should I ask?
16 microsoft.public.outlook.general?
17
18 Thanks again to Michael, Alec and Benjamin who helped me a lot.
19
20 Bertram
24 Bertram Scharpf
25 Stuttgart, Deutschland/Germany