From: Alexander V Vershilov <alexander.vershilov@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] openrc 0.12 - netifrc/newnet mix-up
Date: Sun, 01 Dec 2013 10:36:38
1 The only one unclear case is 4 (+netifrc +newnet) in this case stack that
2 is used is set by enabling required stack by rc-update. Case 3 means that
3 openrc doesn't provide default network stack and it's up to user which
4 stack to use (e.g. NM), so no problem here.
5 Also +netifrc flag is temporal to make update path clean and it may be
6 removed in future.
7 On Dec 1, 2013 2:20 PM, "Alessandro DE LAURENZIS" <just22.adl@×××××.com>