From: John Mylchreest <johnm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Cc: gwn@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] New Developer Mike Auty (ikelos)
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 16:18:51
1 Hi All,
2
3 Its with great pleasure that I announce a new vict^W^W^W^Wdeveloper to
4 the ranks, Mike Auty. I'm sure you'll all make him feel very welcome :)
5
6 Mike's been around helping many of us for a long time now, most recently
7 with the excellent work he's been doing on vmware.
8
9 Mike has this to say:
10 "I came from Lancaster originally but now live in Worcester in the UK. I
11 mostly enjoy spending my time chatting to my close friends and exploring
12 crazy ideas with them, or being on my own and looking for new tools and
13 ideas on the Internet. I'm interested in loads of areas, so I guess that
14 makes me a generalist, and if you've got something new and interesting you
15 need help with then I'd love to hear about"
16
17 So for all you mad scientist folk out there with crazy ebuilds waiting
18 to go into the tree, you're finally in luck!
19
20 All the best to you Mike,
21
22 Regards,
23 John
26 Role: Gentoo Linux Kernel Lead
27 Gentoo Linux: http://www.gentoo.org
28 Public Key: gpg --recv-keys 9C745515
29 Key fingerprint: A0AF F3C8 D699 A05A EC5C 24F7 95AA 241D 9C74 5515