From: Aron Griffis <agriffis@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Gentoo Council meeting, Thursday 15th, 1900 UTC
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:53:41
1 Grant Goodyear wrote: [Mon Sep 12 2005, 03:28:58PM EDT]
2 > Yikes, that's short notice.
3
4 Sorry about that, the council is moving quickly on my account. I'll
5 be out of email contact for the second two weeks of September, leaving
6 this Saturday, so we're trying to squeeze the meeting in before then.
7
8 It's not something that I do often... in fact, I've never been out of
9 email contact for 2 weeks solid since I started as a dev! It just
10 happens to coincide with the first month of the council's existence.
11
12 Regards,
13 Aron
16 Aron Griffis