From: "Łukasz Damentko" <rane@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations for council
Date: Thu, 05 Jun 2008 16:04:14
1 2008/6/4 Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o>:
2 > On 12:07 Tue 03 Jun , Łukasz Damentko wrote:
3 >> Nominations aren't open yet. They will be soon (rather days than
4 >> weeks). But not yet. I have no idea why you guys rushed it but you
5 >> will have nominate again after we open if for real.
6 >
7 > That sounds like pointless bureaucracy ... is there any reason?
8 >
9 > Thanks,
10 > Donnie
11 > --
12 > gentoo-dev@l.g.o mailing list
16 You are right. We've decided to accept those nominations that were
17 filed prior to us officially opening the process. To fullfill
18 formality, I will just renominate everybody who was nominated too
19 early:
20
21 So, I (re-)nominate:
22
23 welp
24 zlin
25 Ingmar
26 ColdWind
27
28 and ... myself, since I was nominated too. And I officially decline to
29 run in this election.
30
31 Regards,
32