From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Netscape Packages
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:22:45
1 begin quote
2 On 12 Apr 2002 22:19:15 +0200
3 Terje Kvernes <terjekv@××××××××.no> wrote:
7 > really? whow. that's impressive. change banks. (yes, I know
8 > people who have done this because said bank wasn't usable under
9 > *nix)
10 Impressive. great thinking.
11 want me to switch os since the other banks doesn't support netscape at
12 all?*bah*
13 I really can't abide this sort of thinking. In my right, I have nothing
14 against seing the new netscape-6 branch into portage, once you've solved
15 the technical issues of the cute installer. (How will you get it to
16 install not into / ? ) But the recommendation to change banks because of
17 your browsers incapabilities and your own futile workings on that behalf
18 is... *sigh*
19
20 //Spider
26 begin .signature
27 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
29 end