From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] initial portage-ng doc online
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2003 00:26:35
1 Hi All,
2
3 We have updated the Portage project page:
4
5 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/portage/
6
7 It now includes an updated timeline, a Portage roadmap/TODO (there are a
8 few broken links in here, known issue) and a Portage-ng specification
9 document which is viewable here:
10
11 http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/portage/portage-ng/systemspec.xml
12
13 Thanks to nerdboy for pointing me in the right direction about getting
14 the portage-ng document together, as well as feedback from the
15 gentoo-portage-dev mailing list, Thanks to carpaski for his work on
16 getting the Portage roadmap/TODO online, and thanks to pvdabeel for his
17 work on the exploratory portage-ng prototype that should be online soon.
18
19 Regards,
20
21 Daniel