From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: Ferris McCormick <fmccor@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o, devrel@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] adding a code of conduct
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 04:53:45
1 On Monday 03 April 2006 20:03, Ferris McCormick wrote:
2 > Now, there are some details to fill in. Devrel and infra have agreed that
3 > when responsibilities overlap, neither group would act unilaterally.
4 > Please see http://dev.gentoo.org/~fmccor/devrel/devrel-infra.txt (esp.
5 > section II.) So, unless Mike's intent is to repudiate what I believe we
6 > agreed to, you would have to read solar's document and the one I just
7 > referenced together, so the fifth paragraph needs clarification.
8
9 sorry, this is a fuck up on my end
10
11 the last two paragraphs dont belong in this document as infra and devrel
12 have/are coming to their own terms to deal with this issue of dev access
13 -mike
14 --
15 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list