From: Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Help needed with Bug 62123 (Authen::PAM)
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 14:01:19
1 I would welcome input on this bug, because its just buggy.
2 dev-perl/Authen-PAM compiles against the PAM libraries. On one box it works
3 like a champ. On two other boxes here - bah. If you enable SRC_TEST="do" in
4 the ebuild you may see what I mean - or may not :/. Problem is I can't
5 isolate what's causing it to fail. The boxes I'm testing against all have
6 the same version of pam (0.77) installed, their pam configs are identical,
7 etc., and yet discord is rampant. strace isn't revealing anything to me
8 other than its failing to return from a fork - but the same fork has
9 problems on the working box. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help,
10 special perl cookies to the person that magically resolves it :)
11
12 Note: perl cookies are 0 calorie, 0 fat, and 0 filling...
13
14 -mike