From: Brandon Low <lostlogic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Brandon, depend
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2002 16:21:03
1 I could change the error message to be a bit more informative, as most of
2 the errors it encounters in that section are due to masking.
3
4 Good thought.
5
6 --Brandon
7
8 On Mon, 07/15/02 at 15:49:59 -0500, Gregg wrote:
9 > When depend hits an error from emerge saying it cant find a package, maybe
10 > depend could look at the package.mask and see if its masked, and ifso tell
11 > us?
12 >
13 > I just had that issue with mod_php. depend threw an error, and I didnt
14 > know why, took me a little bit too try package.mask (just didnt think it
15 > would be there) after unmasking it, its working now...
16 >
17 > Gregg
22 > gentoo-dev mailing list
23 > gentoo-dev@g.o