From: MIkael Hallendal <hallski@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bug in gthumb-0.9.5 ebuild
Date: Sun, 30 Dec 2001 08:59:24
1 fre 2001-12-28 klockan 08.36 skrev Einar Karttunen:
2 > Hello
3
4 Hi!
5
6 > gthumb fails to build because of include dependencies. However a
7 > export CFLAGS="-I/usr/include/orbit-1.0 -I/usr/include/gnome-1.0/bonobo"
8 > before configure corrected the problem. The orbit include is necessary,
9 > not sure about the bonobo one.
10
11 I updated gthumb to the latest version (0.9.9) and it fixed the
12 buildproblems.
13
14 The reason is that the bonobo and orbit headers moved a while back to
15 make it possible to install GNOME 1.X and GNOME 2.X in the same prefix.
16 Since our gthumb was badly outdated it didn't work after this change.
17
18 Thanks for reporting,
19 Mikael Hallendal
23 Mikael Hallendal
24 Gentoo Linux Developer, Desktop Team Leader
25 CodeFactory AB, Stockholm, Sweden