From: Kumba <kumba@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bye2u Gentoo
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2007 00:08:49
1 Samuli Suominen wrote:
2 > On Thu, 31 May 2007 15:21:10 -0400
3 > "Stephen Becker" <spbecker@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >
5 >> On 5/31/07, Ned Ludd <solar@g.o> wrote:
6 >>> On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 11:21 -0700, Ilya A. Volynets-Evenbakh wrote:
7 >>>> Grmbl.... Can you do us a favor and provide us with a clone, for
8 >>>> doing MIPS keywording?
9 >> I believe much of that had to do with trying to get a new X livecd
10 >> released.
11 >
12 > About that, MIPS/X/Xfce/LiveCD..
13 >
14 > Kumba said there are issues with Thunar, and possible with
15 > xfce4-session or xfdesktop. I could use .xsession-errors (or plain
16 > startx spits those messages to stdout/stderr) outputs from those
17 > when built with USE="debug". And backtraces from gdb.
18 >
19 > Are there are any developers with MIPS and X installed?
20 >
21 > - drac
24 I've got a CD built w/ gdb and the debugging on in the appropriate Xfce stuff, I
25 just haven't had time to boot and try it out yet. Work has this amazing ability
26 to sap time and energy away :P
27
28 Now to just figure how to get this UPS battery out...
31 --Kumba
34 Gentoo/MIPS Team Lead
35
36 "Such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands
37 do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." --Elrond
38 --
39 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list