From: Per Wigren <wigren@××××.se>
To: George Shapovalov <george@g.o>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Naming question: Small/SmartEiffel
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:55:03
1 Hi! dev-lang/smarteiffel doesn't exist in portage, but indeed it was there on
2 bugs.gentoo.org! ;)
3
4 I looked at the ebuild and saw that you didn't use $CFLAGS.. Please use this
5 instead of "make automatic"! This is from my local SmallEiffel-0.74.ebuild,
6 but your ebuild is better overall... ;)
7 ----------------------------------
8 ebegin "Compiling install-program"
9 gcc ${CFLAGS} -o install install.c
10 eend $?
11
12 einfo "Now running the install-program..."
13 ( echo yes
14 echo no
15 echo UNIX
16 echo gcc