From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: "A.Waschbuesch" <awaschb@××××.de>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: 2.95.3 testers sought :)
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:54:41
1 begin quote
2 On Tue, 27 Aug 2002 15:16:05 +0200
3 "A.Waschbuesch" <awaschb@××××.de> wrote:
6 > Hi Spider,
7 >
8 > it builds fine but crashes with segfault opnce I export a project to
9 > mp3 (AFTER filling in the id3 tags) while -r1 won't crash
10
11 Hmm, okay. then Ive done something wrong here. *sigh*
12
13 Well, since I'm not really that much of a patchmonkey I'll drop this
14 package back into the pool for other solutions. The problem is that
15 id3lib doesn't build on gcc 3.2 (even with patches) so I just changed
16 teh version to last stable.. appearantly not a good decision.
20 > I ould strace things if U like.
21
22 You'll just get a load of gettimeofday there, :/
25 Thanks for the help!
26
27 //Spider
31 begin .signature
32 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
34 end