From: "Thomas M. Beaudry" <k8la@×××××××××.com>
To: "Thomas T. Veldhouse" <veldy@×××××.net>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: When is Gentoo 1.4 going to be released?
Date: Sun, 27 Oct 2002 14:26:23
1 You did and so did others. He's trying to turn a mess created by
2 Daniel's fair-haired boys' lack of communication into a bigger mess.
3 The short version: he's a troll.
6 Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:
7 > Nobody suggested tossing "software over the fence". I thought I had made
8 > myself pretty clear on that..
9 >
10 > Tom Veldhouse
14 >>"Thomas T. Veldhouse" wrote:
15 >>
16 >>>People are looking for a general idea of a release schedule. I can not
17 >>>blame them for asking and I can not blame them for being frustrated when
18 >>>they don't get an answer, even if it is a ballpark figure.
21 > "3.2.3" wrote:
22 > i can blame them. enough software in this world is tossed over the fence
23 > according to a schedule. i don't need any more software that was
24 > developed to a schedule. i've got enought of that at work. i need
25 > software that is actually ready when it is ready, whenever that is. i'm
26 > glad there is some. eye on the ball, not somebody's stopwatch.
27 >
28 > regards,
29 >
30 > chris calloway