From: Matthew Walker <mwalker@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Failure during stage3 -- at the very end!
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 21:49:42
1 I don't see any problems in the output you included. Everything worked. The
2 error about couldn't find a match seems to be harmless. If Portage is
3 working, then Python is obviously installed and functioning.
4
5 Thomas T. Veldhouse said:
6 > Is this a problem with the new portage?
7 >
8 >>>> sys-apps/devfsd-1.3.25 merged.
9 >
10 > sys-apps/devfsd
11 > selected: none
12 > protected: 1.3.25
13 > omitted: none
14 >
15 >>>> clean: No packages selected for removal.
16 >
17 >>>> Regenerating /etc/ld.so.cache...
18 >>>> Auto-cleaning packages ...
19 >
20 > !!! Couldn't find match for dev-lang/python
21 >
22 >>>> No outdated packages were found on your system.
25 > * Regenerating GNU info directory index...
26 > * Processed 49 info files.
27 >
28 > Everything built correctly:
29 >
30 > cdimage portage # emerge -up world
31 >
32 > These are the packages that I would merge, in order:
33 >
34 > Calculating world dependencies ...done!
35 >
36 > cdimage portage #
37 >
38 > Tom Veldhouse